Thursday 5 May 2011

30 things I want to do...

1, I want to skydiving.
2, I want to feed the lion.
3, I want to feed the tiger.
4, I want to ride an elephnt.
5, I want to swim with the penguin.
6, I want to become a musician.
7, I want to become an executive.
8, I want to write and publish a book.
9, I want to two children.
10, I want to save $100000.
11, I want to many friends.
12, I want to ride in a high-grade car.
13, I want to ride in a fast car.
14, I want to learn to dance.
15, I want to learn to snowboard.
16, I want to learn toskateboard.
17, I want to sing many songs.
18, I want to play the guiter very well.
19, I want to go to all games of my favorite soccer team.
20, I want to go to all games of my favorite baseball team.
21, I want to go to Hawaii again.
22, I want to go to Guam again.
23, I want to go to France.
24, I want to go to Las Vegas.
25, I want to go to America.
26, I want to RADWIMPS's live.
27, I want to meet to RADWIMPS.
28, I want to talk with RADWIMPS.
29, I want to feed the shark.
30, I want to feed many cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment